Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Rule #1 : Lick it Before you Stick it ......

How important is sex in your relationship?? Whenever I chill with my girls we have the most heated discussions when it comes to sex and relationships, cause we are all so different, and I suppose that's the thing; for different people sex means different things.


My home girl Kay (I'm using an alias to protect her identity -_-) has a huge problem. Her new man refuses to eat the sour sop, he doesn't wanna munch on the cookie, he objects to going down on her. Personally I was appalled he was even still her man with those kinda going-ons, but surprisingly she is okay with it, she dosn't LIKE it, but she's prepared to live with it.


Besides finding it difficult to believe that men like that still exist. I remain totally bewildered and perplexed, even in the aftermath of her lengthy explanation of how "some-things-must-be-sacrificed-for-the-greater-good" ... blah blah blah. How could you be okay with mediocre sex??... from anyone?? ... let alone the person you are considering spending the rest of your life with ??? So he's an awesome guy besides that, she insists he treats her like a Disney Princess, just a stand up human being really. The sex, well.... not so awesome, o_O but home girl is willing to tough it out and hope he comes around..... goes down..... or whatever.


I say... good for her, but I wasn't gonna be able to do that. Just like I can't be with a man who does not have the sufficient intellect to hold a decent conversation with me, I cannot be with someone who is sexually incompatible. I love sex, to say the least. My partner must be able to satisfy me (that includes enthusiastic oral sex) and vice versa. If not, we would just be wasting our time. 


I am unwilling to sacrifice my sex life just cause he's a nice guy. I'll wait ..... I'm sure I can find a nice guy eager to give me mustache rides. But seriously, I know you can never have your cake and eat it. That in every relationship compromises have to be made. I certainly know that when looking for a mate common sense wins, the perfect man does not exist, but I will be damned if I stay with a man who doesn't do the cabbage Patch at the thought of licking me like a puppy, with a bowl ah milk. 













0 comments:

Post a Comment